- Contains two functions in one unit: open phase and phase sequence detection
- Useful brightness switch to make indication visible in dim areas
- Back cover magnet attaches the instrument to the AC distribution panel
- 3 phase AC 75 to 1000V is fitted for detection
- Detect frequency range is from 45 to 65Hz
EN 61010-1, CAT III 1000V/CAT IV 600V, EN61326-1
1.5V (AA) x 4 Alkaline batteries
Power LED flashes at 4.6±0.1 or less
5 min after power on without detection
-10°C - 50°C Max. 80% R.H
0°C - 40°C Max. 80% R.H
All products are sent Australia-wide via Express Delivery
- Orders made before 3pm are dispatched the same day.
- Free delivery is given for all orders over $100.
- Reliable delivery with tracking and signature upon receiving your item - unless otherwise notified.
Please see our Deliveries page for a full state-by-state guide.
We stand by the products we sell, which is why we offer a 100% money back guarantee for up to 7 days from receiving your item.
See how we stand by Our Guarantee.