The highly durable Additel 222A Process Calibrator is ideal for calibrating, maintaining and troubleshooting process instruments. For HART capability, see the ADT 223A Process Calibrator.
It also contains additional functions for measure and source 13 T/C's, 11 RTD's, mV, mA, Ohms, frequency and pulses, with an accuracy to 0.01% of reading.
- Durable design for harsh environments
- Measures pressure, temperature and electrical signals
- 24V loop power
- Easy to use smartphone type menu and interface
- Task management capability, upload, download and document
- Resilient battery life
110V/220V External Power Adaptor, Chargeable Li-ion Battery, Test Leads, Short Circuit Cable, Manual and Calibration Certificate.
- Intelligent Digital Pressure Modules
- Pressure module connection cable
- USB to RS232 Adaptor
- Cold Junction compensation kits (TC plug, compensation cable, S, R, B, K, K, T, E, N)
- Spare chargeable Li-ion battery
- 110V/220V external power adaptor
- Carry Case
- Additel/Cal Task management software
A full spec sheet is available to download
3.5 inch TFT color screen
Standard RS232-DB9 socket
100mm x 192mm x 52mm
Polymer Li-ion rechargeable battery
Rechargeable Li-ion battery (included)
15 hours uninterrupted use
All products are sent Australia-wide via Express Delivery
- Orders made before 3pm are dispatched the same day.
- Free delivery is given for all orders over $100.
- Reliable delivery with tracking and signature upon receiving your item - unless otherwise notified.
Please see our Deliveries page for a full state-by-state guide.
We stand by the products we sell, which is why we offer a 100% money back guarantee for up to 7 days from receiving your item.
See how we stand by Our Guarantee.